Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the event a customer requests for a cancellation or refund, the total refund will be the initial amount paid by the customer but with certain deductions (Charges by the service link provider (CHIP) including our admin and processing fees).
- Refunds may be in the form of fund transfers (bank details to be provided by customer) or via cheque at the discretion of CS Holidays.
Information Data Policy
- Information Data Policy: Information relating to the customer shall be considered as confidential in nature and shall not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose that it is intended for and if the disclosure is mandatory by law.
Intellectual property rights
- The Company and its subsidiaries own, or have obtained valid and enforceable licenses for, the inventions, patent applications, patents, trademarks, trade names, service names, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property as being owned or licensed by them or which are necessary for the conduct of their respective businesses as currently conducted or as currently proposed to be conducted.
- We may, at our absolute discretion, forthwith, by giving notice in writing to you, terminate this Terms of Service without prejudice to any other remedy we may have against you if you are engaged in or suspected of engaging in fraudulent, illegal or immoral activities or you are conducting or suspected of conducting fraudulent, illegal, immoral or infringing third parties intellectual property, transactions through our System or whenever there shall be a breach of or non-observance or non- performance of any of the terms, covenants or conditions contained herein and on the part of you to be observed and performed, including failure to commit to the agreed payment schedule.
You shall within thirty (30) days from the date of termination pay all monies which are due and payable to us.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any error of judgment or mistake of law or for any loss suffered by any client or any prospect, if applicable, in connection with matters to which this transaction relates, and except a loss resulting from the willful misfeasance, bad faith or negligence on its part in the performance of its duties or from reckless disregard of its obligations and duties.
- The transactional parties agree to treat all records and other information relative to the transactions and data in the present or future as confidential, and the Company, on behalf of itself and its employees, agrees to keep confidential all such information except, after prior notification to and approval in writing by the service provider, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld and may not be withheld where the Company may be exposed to civil or criminal contempt proceedings for failure to comply when requested to divulge such information by duly constituted authorities, or when so requested by the service provider.
- We encourage you to review our terms of service carefully before making your purchase to ensure that you fully understand our policies and the scope of our services. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.